Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer is half over!

It's hard to believe that summer is half over already.  My little man arrived 18 days early, but all is well!  We are adjusting to life with a new baby in the house and I am beginning to think about the start of the year.  I met with my wonderful teaching partners and we worked on our teaching plan for the year.   I'm so excited about the things we have planned.  I've been looking at books for the beginning of the year that teach about rules and expectations (in a fun way of course).  I found a couple of books that look like fun to use Kevin Knows The Rules by Molly Dowd and Wiggles Learns The Rules At School by Heidi Butkus ( also the creater of Heidi songs which I LOVE)  If anyone has any other suggestions for great books to use when teaching rules, please let me know!  Off the feed the baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment